November 2, 2012

I'm employed!

Exciting news! Though I don't feel excited about it.

I got a job. Accounting for a mining sales company. In Richmond. I travel 45minutes each way. But it's a start.

Other than focusing on getting a job, I've not been up to much. My brother came down, then my sister followed a week later. This week my mom and dad where here. So it hasn't been lonely.

I am sending a care package to my grandma. She doesn't do the computer thing, so I mail her random photos of what I have been up to, and collecting them has made me home sick.

I had some awesome adventures this summer.



2 comments:

  1. Those photos are AMAZING! Does it look like that where you live?!?!?!? incredible.

    Congratulations on the new job!

    JM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      My old home in the Yukon looks like that.
      The middle photo is actually Mt. McKinley in Alaska.

      I know live in a half rain forest, half metropolis. Still beautiful, but not totally home - yet.
      :)

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments.

-Enjoy, krb